Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cre8tive Recreation


Hot kicks.

For those of you that don't know I'm a huge sneaker and shoe fan. I couldn't even bring all the kicks I had in NY to LA!!

I like all kinds of Nikes, Jordans, Reebok Pumps (which I was wearing on MTV this past summer!), vintage boots, I like it all! except for crocs....duh..or at least I hope you'd say duh too.

Creative Recreation is a really cool sneaker company that I've had my eye on for a while and me and the HS guys recently got to hang at the Creative Recreation offices in LA and we got hooked up!

Here's a couple pairs I picked out, the black ones mean business ... sexy business. The whites are CLEAN! The purple are a crazy pair for a crazy Laker fan like myself. Purple is also part of my old high school AND college colors (NYU). PURPLES!

Love you all,
duh.
Michael

11 comments:

  1. Hey Mike :)
    Kat linked me to this to make me feel better about not being able to go into the live chat tomorrow night :(

    But it did help. It's nice to be able to follow you guys on twitter & now this, it makes it feel less like you're far away.

    I never knew it was possible to miss 4 people this much, that I've never even met.
    But I do, I miss you guys a ton.
    -Kari Lee♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go RAMS!

    purple and gold :]
    miss you!

    -Hiya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most def a fan of the purple ones!

    oh and you so should bring back the pumps! Love those ones...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the grogblog. :(

    ...I like the purple ones. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite your strange love of bowties...lol.

    But seriously, the shoes are quite exciting. Purple is such an easy school color. My school colors have varied from high school's orange and black to SUNY Purchase and their "heliotrope and Puce" and no, I'm not kidding on that last one.

    Heliotrope...seriously.

    And one can never have too many pairs of shoes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoes are a great thing to be obsessed with. There's always so many to choose from!

    But your shoes are very big...makes me think of how my Vans are a size 5 in mens lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. of course i say duh to no crocs
    who do you think i am?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the purple ones! I myself go to NYU so I'm glad ur reppin ur Alma Mater...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh
    those are amazing
    and yeaa a real friend would never laet a friend wear crocs haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. crocs are a crime. and the black ones are my favorite, they're bringing sexyblackk

    ReplyDelete
  11. im more of a convers vans rebox or nikes person
    ..
    but thenn again im a girl!
    ohh ew to crocs!!!
    gross
    throww up!!!
    yuck!!
    i refuse to let anyong im my house buy those ugly things!!!

    ReplyDelete